Ecology and the City of Bothell will enter into an agreement called an Agreed Order to clean up the Bothell Paint and Decorating site.
The site is generally located along Bothell Way NE / SR 522 west of 98th Avenue NE in Bothell, Washington. Historical operations on the property included automobile repair and dealerships, retail paint and flooring, and sandblasting.
You are invited to comment on the following documents (please indicate “Bothell Paint & Decorating” in your comment):
The 2009 Agreed Order (No. DE 6296) to conduct the RI/FS and write the DCAP has been completed and closed out. The new Agreed Order for cleanup will be finalized after Ecology has reviewed all the public comments.
- Draft Agreed Order to clean up the site.
- Draft Remedial Investigation/Feasibility Study (RI/FS) report.
- Draft Cleanup Action Plan (DCAP).
- Draft Compliance Monitoring Plan.
- Updated Public Participation Plan.
- State Environmental Policy Act (SEPA) Checklist and Determination of Non-Significance (DNS)
For more information and to review the documents, visit the site web page.
To request ADA accommodation, call Ecology at 360-407-7668, 711 (relay service), or 877-833-6341 (TTY). More about our accessibility services.