Ecology and the City of Bothell will enter into an agreement called an Agreed Order that requires the city to clean up the Bothell Former Hertz Site.
The site is generally located on both sides of the newly constructed SR 522 roadway, between Bothell Way NE and 98th Avenue NE / NE 180th Street, in Bothell, Washington. A Hertz Rentals facility with an office, warehouse and shop building, smaller buildings, and asphalt-paved parking and storage formerly occupied the site.
You are invited to comment on the following documents (please indicate “Bothell Former Hertz” in your comment):
- Draft Agreed Order to clean up the site.
- Draft Remedial Investigation/Feasibility Study (RI/FS) Report.
- Draft Cleanup Action Plan (DCAP).
- Draft Compliance Monitoring Plan.
- Updated Public Participation Plan.
- State Environmental Policy Act (SEPA) Checklist and Determination of Non-Significance (DNS).
The 2011 Agreed Order (No. DE 8375) to conduct the RI/FS and write the DCAP has been completed and closed out. The new Agreed order for cleanup will be finalized after Ecology has reviewed all the public comments on the above documents.
For more information and to review the documents, visit the site web page.
To request ADA accommodation, call Ecology at 360-407-7668, 711 (relay service), or 877-833-6341 (TTY). More about our accessibility services.