We invite you to attend a public workshop followed by a formal hearing to accept oral comments on the draft Aquatic Plant and Algae Management (APAM) General Permit.
Tips for attending the events:
- If you can, please register in advance using the registration web links. This helps make sure you have any needed software updates taken care of early so you may participate on time.
- We recommend you use the Google Chrome browser when signing in.
- Plan to join us 10 minutes or so before the event begins, around 9:50 a.m.
- An evening session (link here) of the workshop and public hearing is also available.
- Comments submitted in writing receive the same consideration as oral comments given at a hearing.
While the COVID-19 response is in effect, we will not hold in-person public events and documents are available for review online only. If you need a hard copy document, please contact Dena Jaskar at firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-407-6401.
We regulate aquatic pesticides released into water under the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Permit. This permit regulates when, where, how, and the amount and type of products that can be applied. The permits provide details on the monitoring, reporting, and public notification requirements for using pesticides to manage aquatic organisms.