We invite you to attend an evening workshop and hearing to hear your comments on what we should change in the Upland Finfish Hatching & Rearing General Permit. Please see the related morning workshop and hearing on May 11, 2021 at 10 a.m. if it works better for your schedule.
Join us for a webinar with the permit writer who will provide a brief overview and take your informal comment on the next permit.
Who needs this permit
Every upland finfish hatching or rearing facility within the jurisdiction of Ecology that discharges at least 30 days a year, and:
- Produces more than 20,000 pounds of fish a year, or
- Feeds more than 5,000 pounds of fish food in any one calendar month, or
- That Ecology determines is a significant contributor of pollution to waters of the state.
Tips for attending the events
If you can, please register in advance using the registration web links. This helps make sure you have any needed software updates taken care of early so you may participate on time.
Here are some other important tips:
- We recommend you use the Google Chrome browser when signing in.
- Plan to join us 10 minutes or so before the event begins, around 5:50 p.m.