Event detail icon
Comment Period

Basin City Mobile Home Permit Modification

Wastewater Discharge Permit - State Waste Discharge Permit

Jan. 22, 2020 - Feb. 24, 2020, 11:59 p.m.

We invite your comments on draft modified permit ST0005398 for Basin City Mobile Home Park located in Franklin County. 

The permit authorizes the discharge of wastewater to a series of lined facultative ponds and a constructed wetland. The changes will be made to monitoring requirements in S2 and S10 of the permit.

View the draft modified permit or visit the Water Quality Permitting and Reporting Information System PARIS webpage.

We regulate wastewater released from municipalities or industries using the State Waste Discharge Permit. This permit regulates wastewater that goes into the ground (groundwater) or to a publicly owned treatment works (POTWs).  Learn more about water quality individual permits.

Comment online icon

Comment online

Comment by mail icon

Comment by mail

Llyn Doremus
4601 North Monroe Street
Spokane, WA 99205
Questions icon


Shara Joy
WQ Permit Specialist

To request ADA accommodation, contact Ecology's ADA Coordinator by email at ecyadacoordinator@ecy.wa.gov, or call 360-407-6831, 711 (relay service), or 877-833-6341 (TTY). More about our accessibility services.