Hide Alert

Welcome to our new website. Learn more about what's new.

Event detail icon
Comment Period

Girard Resources and Recycling LLC, Snoqualmie

Water Quality Permit

Mar. 09, 2018 - Apr. 09, 2018

We invite your comments on Girard Resources on a draft State Waste Discharge Permit to discharge wastewater to the City of Snoqualmie Water Reclamation Facility in King county.

View draft permit documents (ST0045516)  through our permit database (PARIS).

  We regulate wastewater released from municipalities or industries using the State Waste Discharge Permit. This permit regulates wastewater that goes into the ground (groundwater) or to a publicly owned treatment works (POTWs).  Learn more about water quality individual permits.
Event detail icon

Comment online

Contact info detail icon


Tricia Miller
NWRO Water Quality Permit Administrator

To request ADA accommodation, call Ecology at 360-407-7668, 711 (relay service), or 877-833-6341 (TTY). More about our accessibility services.