We use the WRRL database to support our response and preparedness activities to:
- Locate and order response equipment during a drill or spill.
- Provide an overall picture of the region's response resources.
- Develop and review oil spill contingency plans.
- Evaluate contingency plan adequacy through planning standards.
Accessing the database
The database is hosted by GenWest Systems Inc. The database provides a uniform system to describe and list equipment by assigning each piece of equipment a unique WRRL ID.
The database can be accessed online and downloaded in a variety of formats at www.wrrl.us
- If you don't have a WRRL account, click on "Guest" to access the database.
- If you are an equipment owner interested in listing your equipment in the database, contact Genwest Systems Inc. at (425) 771-2700 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: Equipment owners are responsible for periodically updating and maintaining their equipment information in the database.
Read our WRRL focus sheet to learn how to access and properly enter and manage information in the WRRL.