ADDITIONAL RULE INFORMATION
The Rule Advisory Committee is the existing Financial Assistance Council (FAC). The FAC is composed of representatives from:
- Washington Association of Sewer and Water Districts
- Puget Sound Partnership
- EPA Region 10 (two representatives)
- Washington State Conservation Commission
- Washington State Association of Counties
- Washington Association of Conservation Districts
- Department of Commerce, Public Works Board
- U.S. Department of Agriculture-Rural Development
- Association of Washington Cities
- Department of Health
- Coalition for Clean Water
- Nine local entities that may receive financial assistance
The FAC meets at least three times a year and will be responsible for helping develop and for reviewing proposed rule language.
Current FAC roster
Meeting 1: July 21, 2016 / Department of Ecology, Lacey, ROA-32
Meeting 2: October 6, 2016 / Department of Ecology, Lacey, ROA 34/36
Meeting 3: November 10, 2016 / Department of Ecology, Lacey, ROA 34/36
Accessibility (ADA) - To request ADA accommodation for disabilities, call the Water Quality Program at 360-407-6600. Persons with impaired hearing may call Washington Relay Service at 711. Persons with speech disability may call TTY at 877-833-6341.
Ecology's ADA Accessibility page.