Chapters 173-98 and 173-95A WAC


Rule Adoption

Rule Proposal

Rule Pre-Proposal

See the Advisory Committee page for documents related to that process.

Accessibility (ADA) - To request ADA accommodation for disabilities, call the Water Quality Program at 360-407-6600. Persons with impaired hearing may call Washington Relay Service at 711. Persons with speech disability may call TTY at 877-833-6341.

Ecology's ADA Accessibility page.