The study’s sampling quality assurance project plan provides information on the sites and study design.
- Does the default bioretention soil mix to reduce PCB concentrations in highway runoff?
- Is the capture of PCB by the soil mix seasonal, or longer?
- Are the amended mixes still capable of preventing toxicity to aquatic organisms?
Monitoring is underway through 2018.
Project tasks and deliverables
Scope of Work, Amendment 1
- Equipment invoices and Quality Assurance Project Plan (QAPP)
- Stormwater and soil sampling – semiannual progress reports
- Data year one and year two validation memorandum
- Draft and final report, and final project database
- Deliverable 9
- Deliverable 10
- Project presentation