Washington clean air agencies
We work in partnership with local clean air agencies and tribes to make sure we all have clean, healthy air to breathe.
Local clean air agencies manage most of the air quality in Washington. Tribal governments protect air quality within their tribal reservations, with technical assistance from EPA. Ecology protects air quality in all other areas.
Use this map to find contact information for your local clean air agency.
Printable map and contact list
- Benton Clean Air Agency — Benton County
- Central Regional Office — Chelan, Douglas, Kittitas, Klickitat, Okanogan counties
- Eastern Regional Office — Adams, Asotin, Columbia, Ferry, Franklin, Garfield, Grant, Lincoln, Pend Oreille, Stevens, Walla Walla, Whitman counties
- Industrial Section — Pulp mills, aluminum smelters
- Northwest Regional Office — San Juan County
- EPA Region 10 — tribal lands
- Northwest Clean Air Agency — Island, Skagit, Whatcom counties
- Olympic Region Clean Air Agency — Clallam, Grays Harbor, Jefferson, Mason, Pacific, Thurston counties
- Puget Sound Clean Air Agency — King, Kitsap, Pierce, Snohomish counties
- Southwest Clean Air Agency — Clark, Cowlitz, Lewis, Skamania, Wahkiakum counties
- Spokane Regional Clean Air Agency — Spokane County
- Yakima Regional Clean Air Agency — Yakima County