Request for reasonable accommodation

Use this form to request reasonable accommodations for any person needing assistance in accordance with the Americans Disabilities Act, Washington State Policy 188, Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and other relevant state and federal laws.

To request accommodation

Please fill out and submit the following form to request reasonable accommodation for any of our services or activities.

  • You may call 360-407-7285 for assistance with this form.
  • Persons with impaired hearing may call Washington Relay Service at 711.
  • Persons with speech disability may call TTY at 877-833-6341.

Request for written materials (printed or online)
Do you need accommodation for written or electronic materials?

Meetings or Events
Do you need accommodation for a meeting or event?

Other requests
Requestor information
( ) -