Contracts & bidding opportunities
Learn how to become a state vendor and contract with Ecology.
The enterprise supplier diversity policy requires all state agencies to publicly post their forecasted purchases for the upcoming fiscal year on their websites.
We use many different types of goods and services to meet our mission.
At Ecology, we:
- Encourage wide participation by the business community in our contracting opportunities.
- Publish all bidding opportunities through the Department of Enterprise Services (DES) bid notification system called WEBS.
- Use state master contracts developed by DES whenever possible.
Benefits of registering in WEBS and reminders
- WEBS is free to use.
- Anyone is eligible to register in WEBS and must do so to view bidding opportunity details.
- WEBS will send you email notices of future bidding opportunities.
- Make sure to keep your contact and commodity information current in WEBS.
- You should set your email account to allow emails from email@example.com.
Ecology supports DES business diversity and Office of Minority and Women's Business Enterprises (OMWBE) efforts to increase procurement with the following business groups:
- Small business
- Veteran-owned - Department of Veteran Affairs site for Washington State Certified Veteran or Service member Owned Businesses
Ecology encourages suppliers to review our forecasted purchases and learn about potential upcoming procurement processes they may wish to participate in.
Ecology might publish legal notices of bidding opportunities and sole source purchases in the following newspapers: