Environmental Incident Report Form

If you see a spill or other environmental problem, we encourage you to report it. The sooner Ecology knows about an incident, the quicker we can act to reduce damages to our environment and protect sensitive natural resources.

Central Regional Office

Use this form to report issues in the following counties:  Benton, Chelan, Douglas, Kittitas, Klickitat, Okanogan, and Yakima

Information about you
( ) -
( ) -
What happened? Description of incident
Where did it happen? Location of incident
These are the counties for the Central Region.
Who is responsible? Potentially responsible party information
( ) -