Welcome back... by appointment, starting Oct. 19, 2021
All Ecology office buildings are open to visitors with an appointment as of Oct. 19, 2021. Please call or email us ahead of time to schedule an appointment.
Scheduling an appointment will help us ensure the right staff are available to meet with you. Most of our staff continue to work remotely as we follow the Governor's Road to Recovery effort to slow the spread of COVID. Contact information for each of our offices is on our Coronavirus updates webpage.
Use our health screening tool to help keep everyone safe
All visitors must complete an online health screening (note: link does not work with Internet Explorer) to ensure everyone in the office (including staff) meet agency criteria for visiting one of our buildings. This applies to anyone doing business in one of our buildings, including agency employees, vendors, and contractors.
You can fill out the health screening form online before coming in. If you forget, you can use one of the kiosks at our office to complete the health screening.
Please complete your health screening within 12 hours of visiting our office.
Your answers to health screening questions are not stored
We only keep on file your name, contact information, and whether you are approved or denied access. The information is only kept long enough to allow communication and contact tracing in case of potential spread of COVID-19 and then it is deleted after 30 days.
What to expect when you visit the office
Things will be a little different when you visit our offices. In most offices there will be designated meeting spaces to meet with staff. These areas are sized appropriately to allow for the 6 feet of physical distancing and will have increased cleaning.
Below is a list of general guidance for all of our offices. However, each office may have specific information about how you sign in, which door to use, and other particulars. Please check with your Ecology contact or call the office for any specific information.
Things to do
- Please complete an online health screening before visiting our office. (Note: Internet Explorer browser will not work. Use another browser, such as Chrome or Edge.)
- If you forget to complete your health screening ahead of time, you can use the kiosk at our entrance or your mobile phone. We have a QR code at our entryways for easy access to the health screening app on your phone.
- Visitors are required to wear a mask at all times, regardless of vaccine status.
- Please help us maintain a physical distance of 6 feet at all times.
- Staff are required to wear a mask when meeting with you, regardless of vaccine status.
For more statewide information, see the website: COVID-19/Coronavirus in our state.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work together to protect the health and well-being of all Washingtonians.