Resources listed here are for Ecology staff to access work email inboxes, timesheets, paystubs, and information about Ecology facilities.
Email and calendar
To access Outlook email
- Navigate to Outlook web app: https://mobile.wa.gov
- Use a backslash in your username:
- Call the help desk at 360-407-6911 if you need assistance.
To access a resource mailbox:
- Log-in as an individual user
- Click on your name (upper right)
- Enter the name of the resource mailbox
See step-by-step instructions for resetting your iPhone passcode.
eTime — time sheets and leave requests
You can use eTime from the same URL whether you are logged in to your work computer at work or using VPN from home, or on any computer or mobile device: etime.ecy.wa.gov.
eTime is cloud-based so no special application is needed. When not accessing eTime from within the Ecology network, use the same credentials you use to access your email and calendar.
Employee Self Service (ESS)
ESS is used to view your earning statements from home, when you're not connected to the network via VPN. It's a part of the Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS) Portal.
To log on to ESS, you will need to use your personnel number and an assigned password. Your personnel number is assigned to you as a state employee, and can be found on your earnings and deductions statement (paycheck) in the box in the top, right-hand corner.
Note: Your user ID must be an 8-digit number, using leading zeros to make it 8 digits. For example, if your personnel number is 12345, the correct User ID would be 00012345.
Information about building closures and suspended operations
Emergency conditions may require Ecology managers to temporarily suspend operations. Examples of emergency conditions include severe or inclement weather, natural disasters such as earthquake or flood, and public utility failures.
Employees are responsible for accessing information about suspended operations by using the following resources:
Contact: 1-866-590-7090. Make sure to let InfoCentre know you are an Ecology employee and which facility you are calling about.
- Call the 24/7 help line at 360-407-4357 (HELP) and press 1 for InfoCentre for status of the building.
(When you use this number, InfoCentre knows you are an Ecology employee calling.)
- Check individual voicemails for a bulk system message regarding the emergency.
Regional, field Offices and other facilities
- Bellingham Field Office, call voicemail
- Northwest Regional Office, call voicemail at 425-649-7274
- Manchester Lab, call 360-871-8801 or 360-871-8701
- Vancouver Field Office, call 360-690-7170
- Central Regional Office, call 509-575-2490
- Eastern Regional Office, call 509-329-3555
- Richland, call voicemail