Updated Health Screening Process
Heading into an Ecology building or out to do Ecology field work?
Use our new self-screening tool to see if you meet agency criteria for working in one of our buildings or conducting Ecology business in the field. This applies to agency employees, Washington Conservation Corps (WCC) members, agency vendors and contractors, and anyone doing agency business in the field or in one of our buildings.
See step-by-step instructions for resetting your iPhone passcode.
Accessing Voice Mail when you're out of the office
For statewide remote access, dial 360-407-1111 and follow the prompts.
eTime — time sheets and leave requests
You can use eTime from the same URL whether you are logged in to your work computer at work or using VPN from home, or on any computer or mobile device: etime.wfsaas.com/workforce/SSO.do.
eTime is cloud-based so no special application is needed. When not accessing eTime from within the Ecology network, use the same credentials you use to access your email and calendar.
My Portal is your access to all HR apps, including your earning statements. You must be on VPN or in the building to use My Portal. (More information about My Portal)
Information about building closures and suspended operations
Emergency conditions may require Ecology managers to temporarily suspend operations. Examples of emergency conditions include severe or inclement weather, natural disasters such as earthquake or flood, and public utility failures.
Employees are responsible for accessing information about suspended operations by using the following resources:
Contact: 1-866-590-7090. Make sure to let InfoCentre know you are an Ecology employee and which facility you are calling about.
- Call the 24/7 help line at 360-407-4357 (HELP) and press 1 for InfoCentre for status of the building.
(When you use this number, InfoCentre knows you are an Ecology employee calling.)
- Check individual voicemails for a bulk system message regarding the emergency.
Regional, field Offices and other facilities
- Bellingham Field Office, call voicemail
- Northwest Regional Office, call voicemail at 206-594-0000
- Manchester Lab, call 360-871-8801 or 360-871-8701
- Vancouver Field Office, call 360-690-7170
- Central Regional Office, call 509-575-2490
- Eastern Regional Office, call 509-329-3555
- Richland, call voicemail
Receive text notifications
We use a notification system called GovDelivery, along with information on InfoCentre and updated reception voicemail messages.
All agency emails and agency-issued cell phones are automatically enrolled to receive staff notification via text and email. If you don't have an agency cell phone, you can sign up to receive text notifications on your personal cell phone.
All you need to do is:
- Click on this link (https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/WAECY/subscriber/new)
- Under "Subscription type" select "SMS/Text message"
- Enter your wireless phone number
- Click "submit"