Applications are not being accepted at this time.
Applications are started, completed, and submitted via Ecology's Administration of Grants and Loans (EAGL) system. Applications will be accepted until 5pm on the closing date.
Funding is available for the following entities:
Eligible public bodies:
- State agencies
- Counties, cities
- Special purpose districts
Eligible activities include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Development of integrated aquatic vegetation management plans.
- Plant control activities.
- Education/information projects.
- Aquatic plant mapping and inventory.
- Pilot and demonstration projects, evaluation of implementation effectiveness, and follow-up monitoring.