Applications are currently being accepted.
Start date: Jul 1, 2022
End date: Jun 16, 2023
Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis throughout the biennium, regardless of funding availability.
This funding evaluation cycle will close June 16, 2023 at 5 p.m., and we will begin evaluating applications.
Funding is available for the following entities:
Local governments that have:
- Completed an independent cleanup through the Voluntary Cleanup Program.
- Received a determination of No Further Action from Ecology.
IRAG applicants who apply to the Voluntary Cleanup Program are required to complete a cultural resources consultation during cleanup to be eligible.
- Interim actions
- Remedial investigations
- Feasibility studies and remedy selection
- Engineering design and remedy construction
- Operation and maintenance, or monitoring of constructed remedy for up to one year
- Development of independent remedial action plans and reports