Checklists and templates for site investigation reports and cleanup plans
We developed checklists and a suggested template for preparing cleanup action plans and reports to help:
- Clarify our expectations about what needs to be included in these documents
- Improve the quality and consistency of the documents
- Expedite our review of the documents
The checklists are applicable to sites with varying degrees of complexity. The checklists should be used at all sites, whether they are cleaned up independently or under our supervision.
- Remedial investigation report checklist
- Feasibility study report checklist
- Cleanup action plan report checklist
Remedial investigation report template
The remedial investigation report template mirrors the checklist but provides more information with suggestions and links to guidance documents. We encourage you to use the template, but it is not required. All sections may not be applicable to sites with more routine cleanups.