Register your organization online with the E-Cycle Washington program. Manufacturers, collectors, transporters, and processors can register here. Scroll down to learn how to register your organization.
Tip: It may be easier to begin the registration process with two browser windows open, one for the instructions and the other for the registration process.
Step 1 — Sign up for a SecureAccess Washington (SAW) account
If you already have a SAW account, go to Step 2 - Add service to your account.
- Go to the SAW homepage.
- Click “SIGN UP!” to create a username and password.
- Fill in the form with your information and click “SUBMIT."
- Check your email for a confirmation, and click the link in the email to activate your account.
- SAW will notify you that your account is activated. Continue to Step 2.
Step 2 — Add a service to your account
- Login to SAW and click, "ADD A NEW SERVICE.”
- Click “I would like to browse a list of services by name.”
- Find “ELECTRONIC PRODUCT RECYCLING REGISTRATION” and click “APPLY.”
- Enter your company name, and select the appropriate category or categories.
- Your request to register with SAW will be sent to us. Approval could take one or more business days. Once we approve your request you will receive a confirmation email. Continue to Step 3.
Step 3 — Submit your E-Cycle WA registration
- Login to SAW.
- Click on "ELECTRONIC PRODUCT RECYCLING REGISTRATION,” and click “CONTINUE.”
- Click your organization's name.
- Enter your company's tax ID and contact person details.
- Click on "Go To Registration." Complete the registration form.
- When you are done, click the "Submit My Registration" button.
- You will receive a confirmation email once we have reviewed the registration.