Set up your account
First-time users start by setting up a SecureAccess Washington (SAW) account. Use the link below. Click on “Sign up.” This will take you to the SAW “Create an Account” page. Follow the step-by-step instructions and set up your account. It will confirm your identity and establish your digital signature for your well reports.
Log in to your account
Once you have set up an account, use the same link (above) to log in. Enter your User ID and password and Submit. You will be asked to confirm that your notice of intent (NOI) is for one of the four types of resource protection wells you can submit electronically, and to enter the NOI number.
Enter NOI number and click start
This takes you to our well report gateway, and you will be asked how you group your wells.
A well group may have one or more wells. A “group” has identical depth, diameter and lithology (geologic log). For example:
- If you have five wells constructed the same way, they could be one group.
- If you have three wells with differing depths, that would be three groups.
Enter number of wells. If you constructed only one well for the NOI, go directly to start button at bottom and click. If you constructed more than one well for the NOI, you will confirm at the bottom that they are identical. Click start.
Complete well report submittal form(s)
You will be taken step by step through a series of pages to complete with information on the construction and decommissioning of the well(s).
Review your well report summary
You have the opportunity to make any changes before sending to us.
Submit well report
When you click the submit button, that group will be uploaded to our database and be accessible within 24 hours online.
- You may disconnect from the system after each group is entered and then return and finish the next group using the same NOI number, if desired. The system automatically takes you to the correct page based on the answers given. The system lets you know where you are in the submittal process.
- Currently, we have no way to save a draft report, so when entering data you must finish with the group you are working on so that you don’t lose work.
After submitting a report, two PDF files are generated with a well report and a decommissioning report. These files need to be saved individually for your records.
Contact us if you require training to use this system.
Pay for your NOI online
To reduce the administrative burden on drilling companies, we accept online payments for NOI fees.
- We collaborated with several drilling companies to develop the new payment process. Our secure EcoEPay online payment system meets all e-commerce standards and best practices.
- NOI applicants can now submit your forms and pay your fees online. If you need to construct more wells than originally planned, you can pay for additional wells without submitting a change form.
- There are no additional fees for using this system when payments are made using an electronic check or direct account withdrawal. Payments made with a credit or debit card will be charged an additional 3 percent fee.
You can also request a paper version of the form by emailing email@example.com.