Paine Field Wetland Compensation Bank
Established in 1997, the 59-acre Paine Field Wetland Mitigation Bank is located in Snohomish County. This bank is approved for mitigation use.
- Project entered long term management: April 23, 2008
- Credit Information:
- Initial credit release: Oct. 31, 1998
- Final credit release: April 23, 2008
- Total credits released for project: 30.22 credits
- Mitigation Banking Instrument (MBI) certification: 1997
- Water Resource Inventory Area 7, Everett, Snohomish County
- Sections 10, 11, 14, 15, 22, 23, and 27, Township 28N, Range 4E
- 6921 Seaway Boulevard, Everett, WA
- Site location map
- Electronic versions of the MBI and service area maps are not currently available. Please contact Ecology to view hard copies at the Lacey office.
- Size: 59 acres total, constructed on two sites:
- Narbeck: 46.52 acres
- Swanson: 13.40 acres
- Site actions: Create and enhance wetlands, enhance wetland buffers.