WSDOT Environmental Services Office
310 Maple Park Ave SE
PO Box 47331
Olympia, WA 98504
City of Renton
Renton City Hall, 5th Floor
1055 S. Grady Way
Renton, WA 98507
Surface Water Utility Supervisor
- Initial credit release: October 10, 2006.
- Bank received local, state, and federal approval: August 22, 2006.
- Joint Corps and Ecology public notice: March 13, 2006 with Prospectus.
- Water Resource Inventory Area 9, Renton, King County
- Sections 25, 30, and 36, Township 23N, Ranges 4E and 5E
- Site location map
- Mitigation Banking Instrument
- Size: 129.37 acres in five units
- Unit A/B: 62.2 acres
- Unit C: 47.7 acres
- Unit D: 4.6 acres
- Unit E: 14.8 acres
- Site actions: Wetland re-establishment, rehabilitation, and enhancement; riparian and upland enhancement.
- Service area map