The proposed 876-acre Wapato Valley Bank will be located near Ridgefield in Clark County. The bank is currently in the technical review process.
Plas Newydd, LLC
P.O. Box 428
Ridgefield, WA 98642
- Joint Corps and Ecology public notice: December 21, 2015, with Prospectus.
- Water Resource Inventory Area 27, Ridgefield, Clark County
- In portions of Sections 1, 2, 11 and 12, and Donation Land Claim (DLC) 37 of Township 4 North, Range 1 West, Willamette Meridian
- 33415 N.W. Lancaster Road, Ridgefield, WA
- Site location map
- Size: 876 acres
- Site actions: Re-establish, rehabilitate, enhance, and preserve wetland functions across the site; restore and create riparian habitat and off-channel rearing and refuge habitat; and preserve / enhance other wildlife habitat.