Chehalis Basin Mitigation Bank
Established in 2013, the 177-acre Chehalis Basin Bank is located in Lewis County. This bank is approved for mitigation use.
WCEI Chehalis MB LLC
913 Big Hanaford Road
Centralia, WA 98531
- Initial credit release: Dec. 18, 2013.
- Mitigation Banking Instrument (MBI) certification date: April 12, 2013.
- Ecology public notice issued: June 26, 2012, with draft MBI.
- Joint Corps and Ecology public notice issued: Jan. 6, 2011, with Prospectus.
- Water Resource Inventory Area 23, Lewis County
- West of TransAlta Centralia Mining’s office at 913 Big Hanaford Creek Road at approximately mile post 3
- Site location map