Keller Farm Mitigation Bank
The 75-acre Keller Farm Mitigation Bank is located in King County. The bank is approved for mitigation use.
1015 E 2nd St., Suite 2-107
Cle Elum, WA 98922
Bank sponsor's web page
- Initial credit release: April 29, 2020.
- Mitigation Banking Instrument (MBI) certification date: Dec. 23, 2019.
- Ecology public notice: April 29, 2019, with MBI dated December 2018.
- Joint Corps and Ecology public notice: July 23, 2015, with Prospectus dated May 21, 2015.
- Water Resource Inventory Area 8, Redmond, King County
- Located immediately east of Avondale Road N.E. and north of N.E. Union Hill Road
- Site location map