Nookachamps Wetland Mitigation Bank
Established in 2009, the 310-acre Nookachamps Wetland Mitigation Bank is located in Skagit County. The bank is approved for mitigation use.
RES-RLH West Coast, LLC
1210 G Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Credit Sales Contact and RES Ecological Service Manager
Vice President and Region General Manager, West
- Initial credit release: Aug. 20, 2009.
- Mitigation Banking Instrument (MBI) certification date: April 1, 2009.
- Joint Corps and Ecology public notice issued: May 13, 2005, with prospectus dated March 9, 2005.
- Water Resource Inventory Area 3, Mount Vernon, Skagit County
- Cross Streets: Francis Road and Hoag Road
- Site location map
- The bank sponsor has opted to not have the Nookachamps Wetland Mitigation Bank MBI posted on this website. Please contact their representative for additional information.
- Size: 310 acres
- Site actions: Construct or enhance 85 acres of wetland, enhance 18 acres of riparian forested channel, and create 149 acres of riparian floodplain forest
- Service area map