Skagit Environmental Wetland Mitigation Bank
Established in 2011, the 396-acre Skagit Bank is located in Skagit County. The bank is approved for mitigation use.
Clear Valley Environmental Farm, LLC
PO Box 2281
Sebastopol, CA 95743
Bank sponsor's web page
1028 Wilmington Way
Redwood City, CA 94062
- Initial Credit Release: December 17, 2013.
- Project received final federal, local, and state approval: July 27, 2011.
- Ecology public notices issued: May 21, 2009, June 9, 2010, and April 22, 2011.
- Joint Corps and Ecology public notices issued: March 10, 2006, and January 7, 2009.
- Water Resource Inventory Area 3, Mount Vernon, Skagit County
- Located 1.5 miles northeast of Mount Vernon, Swan Road is located north and State Route 9 is located east of the bank site
- Site location map