Skykomish Habitat Wetland Mitigation Bank
The 260-acre Skykomish Habitat Bank is located in Snohomish County. The bank is approved for mitigation use.
12525 Old Snohomish-Monroe Road
Snohomish, WA 98290
Bank sponsor's web page
- Initial Credit Release: February 2, 2007.
- Mitigation Banking Instrument (MBI) certification date: August 24, 2006.
- MBI Amendments: February 12, 2009, and September 6, 2011.
- Ecology public notice issued: August 31, 2005.
- Corps public notice released: May 2004.
- Water Resource Inventory Area 7, Monroe, Snohomish County
- 18016 177th Ave. SE
- Site location map
- Mitigation Banking Instrument (MBI):
- Size: 172 acres in two phases:
- Phase 1a: 98.4 acres
- Phase 1b: 73.6 acres
- Site actions:
- Phase 1a: wetland rehabilitation and creation, channel/riparian zone complex enhancement and creation, and upland enhancement
- Phase 1b: unknown at this time
- Service area map