Applications are not being accepted at this time.
Applications are started, completed, and submitted via Ecology's Administration of Grants and Loans (EAGL) system.
Funding is available for the following entities:
Eligible public bodies:
- State agencies
- Counties, cities
- Special purpose districts
Eligible activities include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Development of integrated aquatic vegetation management plans.
- Plant control activities.
- Education/information projects.
- Aquatic plant mapping and inventory.
- Pilot and demonstration projects, evaluation of implementation effectiveness, and follow-up monitoring.