The salary range for a WCC Crew Supervisor 1 is $34,968 to $46,596 annually. In addition, Washington state offers one of the most competitive benefits packages in the nation. WCC crew supervisors receive paid holidays, paid training, sick leave, retirement* and annual leave. Benefits are further outlined in the application
*Some benefits are dependent on duration of project
- Applicants must possess a valid Washington state driver's license and have the ability to legally operate a state vehicle.
- Applicants must NOT be registered, or required to register, with the National Sex Offender Public Registry.
- Eligible candidates will undergo a National Service criminal history check prior to service (includes state repositories, National Sex Offender Registry, and FBI).
Supervisors - continually recruiting in all regions!
- We are not currently recruiting AmeriCorps members. Visit our member positions page to learn more about these opportunities and check back in November!
Member recruitment schedule
The WCC service year is October through September. When positions open, interviews are conducted on a continuous basis until vacancies are filled. Submitting your application early is recommended.
- 11-month positions — Applications accepted beginning in July for a start date in October.
- 9-month positions — Applications accepted beginning in November for a start date in January.
- 3-month positions — Applications accepted beginning in April for a start date in June.