The salary range for a WCC Crew Supervisor 1 is $41,760 to $55,872 annually. In addition, Washington state offers one of the most competitive benefits packages in the nation. WCC crew supervisors receive paid holidays, paid training, sick leave, retirement,* and annual leave. Benefits are further outlined in the application.
*Some benefits are dependent on duration of project
- Applicants must possess a valid driver's license and provide driver's license abstract upon hire.
- Applicants must NOT be registered, or required to register, with the National Sex Offender Public Registry.
- Eligible candidates will undergo a National Service criminal history check prior to service (includes state repositories, National Sex Offender Registry, and FBI).
Supervisor positions — continually recruiting in all regions!
AmeriCorps positions — now recruiting!
Member recruitment schedule
The WCC service year is October through September. When positions open, interviews are conducted on a continuous basis until vacancies are filled. Submitting your application early is recommended.
- 11-month positions — Applications accepted beginning in July for a start date in October.
- 9-month positions — Applications accepted beginning in November for a start date in January.
- 3-month positions — Applications accepted beginning in April for a start date in June.