Owners or operators of proposed — or existing — underground injection control wells may register their wells online using SecureAccess Washington. A SecureAccess Washington (SAW) account provides access to a growing list of government services while ensuring your privacy.
Create a SAW account
To create a SecureAccess Washington (SAW) account, complete the sign up sequence.
- Enter your information into the SAW registration page, including your name and email address.
- Activate your SAW account by following the directions in your confirmation email.
- Log in to access your account and add the "Water Quality Underground Injection Control Application" service.
Add service for UIC Wells Registration
- Login to SecureAccess Washington.
- Select “Add a new Service”
- Search for "Water Quality Underground Injection Control Application" service.
- Click “Apply” in the left column. Your registration request will be sent to the Washington State Department of Ecology. Approval will take one or more business days. You will receive an approval email.
Register your UIC Well
- Login to SecureAccess Washington
- Select “My Services”
- Select the "Water Quality Underground Injection Control Application"
- Complete the online UIC registration form
If you need registration help, or have a large number of UIC wells to register, please contact us.