Exploratory rulemaking for Chapter 173-460 WAC – Controls for New Sources of Toxic Air Pollutants
This rulemaking is on hold.
We’ve started exploratory rulemaking to update Chapter 173-460 WAC, Controls for New Sources of Toxic Air Pollutants. This rule applies to businesses that emit toxic air pollutants to:
Exploratory rulemaking is a different approach to updating a rule. Instead of updating the rule all at once, we're making changes through multiple rulemaking actions:
- Update the list of toxic air pollutants based on recent health information.
- Look at other updates to the rule:
- Consider other possible changes based on stakeholders' feedback.
- Prioritize the changes.
- Start other potential rulemaking(s).
Aug. 8, 2018
1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
|Your ideas about what could be changed.
||Ecology, Lacey (map to location)
March 29, 2019
time to be determined
on hold through 2020
Read others' comments online.
Northwest Regional Office
* Register to receive your access code and password.
To hear the webinar better, use your phone (instead of the computer) to call 1-240-454-0887.