Exploratory rulemaking is a different approach to updating a rule. Instead of updating the rule all at once, we're making changes through multiple rulemaking actions:
- Update the list of toxic air pollutants based on recent health information.
- Look at other updates to the rule:
- Consider other possible changes based on stakeholders' feedback.
- Prioritize the changes.
- Start other potential rulemaking(s).
Aug. 8, 2018
1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
|Your ideas about what could be changed.
- How protective of our health is the current structure?
- What updates and efficiencies can we add?
- How can we streamline or standardize implementation?
- Where can we add flexibility?
|Ecology, Lacey (map to location)
March 29, 2019
time to be determined
|Bring your ideas about what could be changed.
on hold through 2020
Read others' comments online.
Northwest Regional Office
* Register to receive your access code and password.
To hear the webinar better, use your phone (instead of the computer) to call 1-240-454-0887.
Public comment period
Read others' comments.
Para más información o para solicitar un intérprete, favor de comunicarse con Elena Guilfoil al 360-407-6855.
若需更多相關訊息或需翻譯員,請聯絡 Elena Guilfoil, 電話:360-407-6855.
Để biết thêm thông tin hoặc cần thông dịch viên, xin vui lòng liên hệ Elena Guilfoil tại số 360-407-6855.
보다 자세한 정보를 원하거나 통역이 필요하면 Elena Guilfoil 씨에게 연락하십시오 360-407-6855.