Make an EIM Loader account; follow these steps
(For step-by-step picture instructions, download How to Submit Data to EIM).
Go to SecureAccess Washington (SAW)
Link to EIM Loader from SAW
Add EIM Loader service. Select:
- "Add a New Service" button.
- "Department of Ecology" from the agency list.
- "EIM Loader" from the service name list.
- "Apply" button.
Link to EIM Loader. Select:
- "My Secure Services" tab.
- "EIM Loader" from your services.
Make a user profile in EIM Loader
- Select "Make a User Profile" and follow instructions. If your organization isn't in EIM, make a new EIM organization account first.
Submit your data: basic steps
Need help? Contact your EIM data coordinator, assigned when you made your Loader account. Also, visit the EIM Help Center or contact the EIM Team.
- If you are new or need a refresher, watch the EIM training videos.
- Download and follow How to Submit Data to EIM or How to Submit Time-Series Data to EIM.
- Download data entry templates and template help documents. Tip: Print template help documents in color.
- Log into EIM Loader.
- Enter study information into form in Loader.
- Enter data into templates.
- Submit completed templates.
- Work with your EIM data coordinator to finalize your submittal.
- Receive notice of completion.