1015 E 2nd St., Suite 2-107
Cle Elum, WA 98922
Bank sponsor's web page
- Initial credit release: June 14, 2016.
- Mitigation Banking Instrument (MBI) certification date: May 5, 2016.
- Ecology public notice issued: Oct. 14, 2015, and March 14, 2016.
- Joint Corps and Ecology public notice: Aug. 22, 2013, with Prospectus.
- Water Resource Inventory Area 26, Cowlitz County
- East of the City of Kelso at the end of Valley View Drive via a private road
- Site location map
- Mitigation Banking Instrument
- Size: 302 acres
- Site actions: Re-establish, create, rehabilitate, enhance, and preserve wetland functions across the site; restore and create riparian habitat and off-channel rearing and refuge habitat in reach of Coweeman River.
- Service area map