Nookachamps Wetland Mitigation Bank
Established in 2009, the 310-acre Nookachamps Wetland Mitigation Bank is located in Skagit County. The bank is approved for mitigation use..
Nookachamps Bank, 2017: two years after construction.
3855 Atherton Road
Rocklin, CA 95765
Bank Sponsor's web page
PO Box 1813
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
- Initial credit release: August 20, 2009.
- Mitigation Banking Instrument (MBI) certification date: April 1, 2009.
- Joint Corps and Ecology public notice issued May 13, 2005, with Prospectus dated March 9, 2005.
- Water Resource Inventory Area 3, Mount Vernon, Skagit County
- Sections 4, 5, 8, and 9, Township 34N, Range 4E
- Cross Streets: Francis Road and Hoag Road
- Site location map
- The bank sponsor has opted to not have the Nookachamps Wetland Mitigation Bank MBI posted on this website. Please contact their representative for additional information.
- Size: 310 acres
- Site actions: Construct or enhance 85 acres of wetland, enhance 18 acres of riparian forested channel, and create 149 acres of riparian floodplain forest
- Service area map