Nookachamps Wetland Mitigation Bank
Established in 2009, the 310-acre Nookachamps Wetland Mitigation Bank is located in Skagit County. The bank is approved for mitigation use.
Nookachamps Bank in 2017, two years after construction.
3855 Atherton Road
Rocklin, CA 95765
Bank Sponsor's web page
PO Box 1813
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
- Initial credit release: August 20, 2009.
- Mitigation Banking Instrument (MBI) certification date: April 1, 2009.
- Joint Corps and Ecology public notice issued: May 13, 2005 with Prospectus dated March 9, 2005.
- Water Resource Inventory Area 3, Mount Vernon, Skagit County
- Sections 4, 5, 8, and 9, Township 34N, Range 4E
- Cross Streets: Francis Road and Hoag Road
- Site location map
- The bank sponsor has opted to not have the Nookachamps Wetland Mitigation Bank MBI posted on this website. Please contact their representative for additional information.
- Size: 310 acres
- Site actions: Construct or enhance 85 acres of wetland, enhance 18 acres of riparian forested channel, and create 149 acres of riparian floodplain forest
- Service area map