Upper Clear Creek (Port of Tacoma) Mitigation Bank
The proposed 28-acre Upper Clear Creek (Port of Tacoma) Bank is located in Pierce County. The bank is continuing through the technical review process.
Port of Tacoma
P.O. Box 1837
Tacoma, WA 98401
- Ecology public notice issued on July 12, 2017 with the Mitigation Banking Instrument.
- Joint Corps and Ecology public notice issued on August 7, 2014 with the Prospectus.
- Water Resources Inventory Area 10, between the cities of Puyallup and Tacoma, Pierce County
- Upper Clear Creek
- Sections 13 and 14, Township 20N, Range 3E
- Between River Road East and Pioneer Way East (southeast of Gay Road East where it crosses Clear Creek)
- Site location map
Project size and actions
- Size: 28 acres.
- Site actions: re-establish and rehabilitate wetlands, enhance upland habitat, and reconnect Clear Creek to the floodplain.