Terrace Mitigation Bank, LLC
9210 NE 62nd Ave.
Vancouver, WA 98665
- Initial Credit Release: June 1, 2017.
- Mitigation Banking Instrument certification date: March 20, 2017.
- Ecology public notice issued: November 9, 2016.
- Joint Corps and Ecology public notice issued: November 14, 2014, with Prospectus.
- Water Resource Inventory Area 28, Vancouver, Clark County
- Sections 13 and 14, Township 2 North, Range 2 East
- South of Fourth Plain Road, between Northeast 137th Avenue and Northeast 162nd Avenue
- Site location map
- Mitigation Banking Instrument
- Size: 113 acres
- Site actions: re-establish, rehabilitate, and enhance wetland functions across the site; improve channel complexity to portion of Burnt Bridge Creek that flows across the site.
- Service area map