Underground storage tank service providers
We have information for underground storage tank service providers and for those looking for service providers to work on tanks.
Checklists for certified service providers:
- Alternative Fuel Installation or Conversion Checklist (for tanks storing >B20 (20 percent biodiesel) or >E10 (10 percent ethanol-blended) fuels)
- Permanent Closure Notice (formerly "Closure & Site Assessment Notice")
- Leak Testing Checklist (formerly "Tightness Testing Checklist" and “Release Detection and Prevention Equipment Testing Checklist")
- Retrofit/Repair Checklist
- Galvanic Cathodic Protection Evaluation Checklist
- Impressed Current Cathodic Protection Evaluation Checklist
Looking for a service provider?
Here is a excel spreadsheet that lists certified UST service providers.This list is updated quarterly.
Disclaimer: We do not assume any liability for the accuracy or completeness of the information presented in this list. A listing of a firm does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement. Compliance with the Underground Storage Tank regulations and ensuring service providers are licensed for the services they perform is the responsibility of the UST owner or operator.
Would you like to get on our list?
If you are a service provider who would like to be added our list or an existing service provider with changes to your current information, please contact: