MyEIM is an advanced tool for searching and analyzing EIM data. We suggest MyEIM if you can't get what you need from EIM Search — or if you need to do one of the following:
- Customize, save, and share your searches
- Make custom station and parameter groups
- Analyze data and compare it with cleanup standards for environmental media
Make a MyEIM account; follow these steps
Go to SecureAccess Washington (SAW)
Link to MyEIM from SAWAdd the MyEIM service to your account. Select:
- "Add a New Service" button.
- "Department of Ecology" from the agency list.
- "MyEIM" from the service name list.
- "Apply" button.
- "My Secure Services" tab.
- "MyEIM" from your services.