Columbia River Wetland Mitigation Bank
Established in 2010, the 155-acre Columbia River Bank is located in Clark County. This bank is approved for mitigation use.
Clark County Mitigation Partners LLC
1015 E 2nd St., Suite 2-107
Cle Elum, WA 98922
Bank sponsor's web page
- Initial Credit Release: May 2, 2011.
- Mitigation Banking Instrument (MBI) Certification Date: February 26, 2010.
- MBI Amended: July 2014
- Ecology Public Notice issued: December 4, 2008 with MBI.
- Joint Corps and Ecology Public Notice: March 23, 2007 with Prospectus.
- WRIA 28 Vancouver, Clark County
- Site location map