Weatherwax Wetland and Habitat Mitigation Bank
Established in 2016, the 120-acre Weatherwax Wetland and Habitat Mitigation Bank is located in Grays Harbor County. The bank is approved for mitigation use.
City of Ocean Shores
PO Box 909
Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Initial credit release: January 5, 2017.
- Mitigation Banking Instrument (MBI) certification date: March 29, 2016.
- Ecology public notice issued: April 2, 2015, with draft MBI.
- Joint Corps and Ecology public notice: April 20, 2010, with Prospectus dated February 23, 2010.
- Water Resource Inventory Area 22, Ocean Shores, Grays Harbor County
- South of Ocean Lake Way and Overlake Street
- Site location map