Applications are currently being accepted.
Start date: Jan 27, 2021
End date: Feb 24, 2021
To apply for a grant, create or log in to your existing EAGL account (Ecology Administration of Grants and Loans).
Funding is available for the following entities:
- Washington counties, cities, and towns.
- Federally recognized Tribal governments.
- State agencies.
- Non-Profit Organizations.
- Special Purpose Districts:
- Conservation Districts.
- Public Utility Districts.
Private entities are not eligible to receive Spills CPF funding. However, they may partner with eligible applicants to provide more financial support in addition to the Spills CPF grant.
Projects that restore or enhance the natural environment.
Here are a few eligible projects types:
- Riparian restoration.
- Aquatic land geographic information systems (GIS).
- Wetland restoration.
- Stream bank stabilization.
- Fish and wildlife habitat enhancement.
- Purchase of land/property for conservation purposes.
- Derelict fishing gear removal.
More examples of eligible project types can be found on our interactive resource restoration map.