If you already have a Secure Access Washington (SAW) account for other government services, do not create a new account to access EAGL.
Go to Secure Access Washington to create a SAW account, then follow the instructions below.
You may not "share" a SAW account with another person or organization.
Watch a YouTube video showing how to create a SAW account
- Create your SAW account and wait for a confirmation email.
- Click the confirmation link in the email and log back into SAW. You will automatically be directed to the EAGL system.
- If you are registering your organization in EAGL for the first time, you will need this information:
- Complete the EAGL registration page in the system.
- You'll know you completed the process when you receive a system-generated email, letting you know that Ecology will activate your EAGL registration within three business days.