Applications are not being accepted at this time.
Funding is available for the following entities:
All 29 federally recognized Tribes in Washington State and the federally recognized Tribes with usual and accustomed territories in Washington are eligible for this non-competitive funding opportunity.
Grant funds are to be used to support tribal consultation on spending decisions from accounts created in the CCA, as described in Engrossed Substitute House Bill 1753.
Funds may support activities that include, but are not limited to:
- Consultation with agencies that allocate funding or administer grant with CCA funds on funding decisions and funding programs that may impact tribal resources.
- Engaging in pre-application process with project applicants.
- Submitting to an agency (or agencies) a summary of issues, questions, concerns, or other statements regarding a proposed project.
- Requesting and engaging in meetings with state agencies or the Governor’s Office to review and resolve consultation issues or disputes.
- Participating in formal mediation.