The city of Bellevue, in collaboration with Aspect Consulting, will evaluate the maintenance thresholds or conditions for the following stormwater Best Management Practices (BMPs): ponds, vaults, trenches, and tanks. Findings will suggest how permittees might adjust BMP maintenance efforts to maximize overall environmental outcomes to meet permit requirements.
- Gather information about maintenance practices from permittees' operation and maintenance programs, and published research data.
- Develop a white paper that includes the synthesis of the local and published BMP maintenance practices, and recommendations for inspection and maintenance conditions.
Contract IAA & Scope of Work
The study will continue until April 30, 2024.
Project tasks and key deliverables
- Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) and Project administration
- TAC meeting agendas and minutes: TAC#1, TAC#2, TAC#3, TAC#4, TAC#5
- Progress reports
- 2022Q1,Q2, Q3, Q4
- 2023 Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4
- 2024 Q1
- Survey permittees on BMP maintenance
- Research published BMP maintenance data
- Technical memorandum of published data analysis
- Interview Ecology staff (Engineers and permit writers)
- Interview questions
- Technical memorandum
- Pilot data analysis of permittee O&M data
- White paper
- Communication Plan
- Presentation to SWG
- Fact sheet
- Presentation to local stormwater group