The city of Bellevue, in collaboration with Aspect Consulting, will evaluate the maintenance thresholds or conditions for stormwater Best Management Practices (BMPs). They will provide their findings in a white paper for permittees on how to adjust BMP maintenance efforts to maximize overall environmental outcomes to meet permit requirements.
- Gather information about maintenance practices from permittees' operation and maintenance programs, and published research data.
- Develop a white paper that includes the synthesis of the local and published BMP maintenance practices, and recommendations for inspection and maintenance conditions.
The study will continue until April 30, 2024.
Project tasks and key deliverables
Contract IAA & Scope of Work
- Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) and Project administration
- TAC meeting agendas and minutes
- Quarterly progress reports
- Survey permittees on BMP maintenance
- Technical memorandum of survey
- Research published BMP maintenance data
- Technical memorandum of published data analysis
- Interview Ecology staff (Engineers and permit writers)
- Interview questions
- Technical memorandum
- Pilot data analysis of permittee O&M data
- White paper
- Communication Plan
- Presentation to SWG
- Fact sheet
- Presentation to local stormwater group