Municipal stormwater permittees, led by the Washington Stormwater Center, will expand a recent business inspection survey effort to develop a reference guide, new online tools, and trainings for permittees. These resources will help permittees develop their programs to meet permit required timelines.
The Washington Stormwater Center will build a new webpage for a new guidance manual with local examples, training videos, tools, and templates. Municipal stormwater permittees who are developing or refining their business source control and inspection programs will be able to access this guidance and resources to help meet their permit requirements.
Project tasks and deliverables
Project timeline is February 2021 to September 2023. Costs are $278,945.
Scope of work, Amendment 1
Task 1. Project management and quarterly status reports
- Deliverable 1.1 Quarterly status reports
- Deliverable 1.2 Presentation to SWG and a local stormwater conference
- Deliverable 1.3 Draft SAM fact sheet
Task 2. Information search
Task 3. Online guidance manual development
- Deliverable 3.1: draft priority chapters for TAC
- Deliverable 3.2: Draft complete manual for ECY & TAC review anticipated Feb 2022;
- Finalized priority chapters:
- Deliverable 3.3: Final TAC approved manual, available at WSU project website
- Deliverable 3.4: Communication Plan
Task 4. Business inspection training (Fall 2022) - See WSU project website.
- Deliverable 4.1: Draft training outline/agenda and curriculum
- Deliverable 4.2: Training materials
- Deliverable 4.3: Four training sessions
- 10/6/22 - Bremerton
- 10/11/22 - Centralia
- 10/19/22 - Skagit Co
- 10/25/22 - Federal Way
- Deliverable 4.4: Final training video and curriculum