We want to help professors and departments integrate green chemistry concepts into their curriculum and academic research. Green chemistry has value far beyond just chemistry programs — students in business, environmental science, public health, and other disciplines will also benefit from understanding green chemistry concepts.
Our goal is to:
- Help educators replace traditional lab chemicals with safer alternatives and develop new experiments that illustrate green chemistry concepts.
- Work with industry to show the value of recruiting job applicants and interns with green chemistry education.
- Connect professors interested in green chemistry to industry experts, and provide case studies.
- Provide information on conferences and other learning events for students and professors.
- Share stories and examples of green chemistry in higher education in Washington.