Ramp Litter Cleanup Program (RLCP) grants
The Ramp Litter Cleanup Program (RLCP) is a competitive grant program that was created to provide funding to local governments for litter cleanup of state highway ramps.
- Amount of funding available: $700,000 (anticipated for 23-25 biennium)
- Grant award limit: $60,000
- Amount of matching funds required: No matching funds are required.
Applications are not being accepted at this time.
Applications closed at 5 p.m. on Aug. 29, 2023.
Funding is available for the following entities:
Litter cleanup on state ramps, including interchanges and intersections.
More information about this funding program
- Funding Guidelines - RLCP - 2023-25 Biennium
- EAGL Application Instructions - RLCP - 2023-25 Biennium
- Administrative Requirements for Recipients of Ecology Grants and Loans (Yellow Book) July 2023